In very basic terms Paul Lees Photography totally respect your personal information and will only ask you for what information we really need from you. Will look after it in the same way Paul lees Photography would want ours looking after, keeping it secure! Paul Lees Photography will only share it with others where we need their help us deliver our service to you (such as our professional printing laboratory who may need your name and address to post your purchases). Be assured that we will never share your information in any other circumstances – nor will Paul Lees photography sell it on elsewhere! Here are more details -
1. The Data we collect
As a data controller we collect a variety of data in order to deliver our services, and we will manage your personal data transparently, fairly and securely.
We may ask you to provide us the following data –
Your name,E-mail and Postal Address
We will also record a date of birth for all persons we photograph under the age of 13 and require the parent or a legal guardian to consent to photography.
They give the details when booking or Signing of contract
To provide them with the service they have booked
meet the GDPR legal requirements
Who will you share this data with if anyone
our professional printing laboratory who may need your name and address to post your purchases.
Are those you share it with based in or outside the EU
2. Which third parties do we share Personal Data with?
We share personal data with the following third parties:
Paypal or other customer payment provider Website manager or Hosting company, Printing Labs, Back Up Providers).
3. Why do we share your Personal Data with the above?
We share your data in order to (egs To deliver our service to you / For marketing purposes / Personalise your experience / To provide account access etc..)
We may transfer personal data to a country outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) if necessary eg if a third party we utilise could have servers located outside of the EEA. If this is the case, we will either obtain your consent or otherwise ensure that the transfer is legal and your data is secure by following the EU's guidelines. You can see above where we send data outside of the EEA and on what basis we do so.
4. How do we keep your personal data secure?
We keep your data secure
(egs By following internal policies of best practice and training for staff, Encryption, By using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology when information is submitted to us online, image Back-Up service provider(s)
In the unlikely event of a criminal breach of our security we will inform the relevant regulatory body within 72 hours and, if your personal data were involved in the breach, we will also inform you.
6. You have the following rights -
- the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
- the right of access to your personal data and any supplementary information
- the right to have any errors in your personal data rectified
- the right to have your personal data erased
- the right to block or suppressing the processing of your personal data
- the right to move, copy or transfer your personal data from one IT environment to another
- the right to object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, and
- rights related to automated decision-making (i.e. where no humans are involved) and profiling (i.e. where certain personal data is processed to evaluate an individual).
While we do not hold personal data any longer than we need to. The duration will depend on your relationship with us, and whether it is ongoing. We may keep some of your personal data for up to 7 years after our working contract with you has finished for Tax legislation purposes After this time we will archive your photographs indefinitely along with your relevant details and consent forms. This is due to requests for replacement images being made several years after being taken.